||Technical Support (Jakarta Office)
Identify technical problems/issue, do analysis, troubleshoot problem, debug, propose and execute solution, document and report it to the client and internal team.
- Provide helpdesk services to customers.
- Manage and progress customers support emails and calls.
- Document problems an activity an solutions for each case.
- Communicate the status of issues to customers and Project Team.
- Identify High Priority customer issues and escalate to appropriate team members, including management.
- Work with customers and other team member to investigate, test and develop solutions and workarounds to resolve customer issues/requests.
- Perform in-depth analysis of user issues to determine causes and solutions.
- Gain an understanding of the underlying business, data and processes sufficient to provide expert advice to users.
- Male/female, maximum 35 years old.
- At least 2 years working experience in related fields (Software Application & Helpdesk Support) or equivalent..
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree in computer science or information technology or any major that relevant.
- Good command in English, both spoken and written.
- Independent, self motivated, positive mindset, be able to work well in team.
- Have good analitic skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel.
Submit your application here
Send your application letter, detailed CV, recent photograph and certificates by email (PDF format max. 300 KB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org before August 13, 2018.
Reference code of positions must be written on the email subject (TS).
You can use the form below to submit your application online