Interpret of business rules and requirements for technical systems within IT.
- Identify, understand and plan for organizational and human impacts of planned systems, and ensure that new technical requirements are properly integrated with existing processes and skill sets.
- Understand software limitations and determines feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation (Eg. FSD), flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts.
- Male/female, maximum 35 years old.
- At least 2 years experience as Business Analyst or System Analyst or any position relevant.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree in computer science or information technology or any major that relevant.
- Willingness to travel.
- Good communication skills.
- Independent, self motivated, positive mindset, be able to work well in team.
- Good command in English, both spoken and written.
- Understanding BABOK would be advantage.
Submit your application here
Send your application letter, detailed CV, recent photograph and certificates by email (PDF format max. 300 KB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org before January 31th, 2018.
Reference code of positions must be written on the email subject (SA).
You can use the form below to submit your application online