||Software Quality Assurance
Determine quality of the entire software development process, which includes processes such as requirements definition, software design, coding, source code control, code reviews, software configuration management, testing, release management, and product integration.
- Review product requirements and specifications in order to foresee potential issues, provide input of functional requirements and advise on design.
- Monitor, analyze and test software during development in order to ensure quality.
- Set up test trials and preconditions to examine software functionality, content and user friendliness.
- Identify and document software problems or defects.
- Making suggestions about software development process and testing strategies to improve software quality.
- Male/female, maximum 35 years old.
- At least 2 years experience as Quality Assurance or any position relevant.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree in computer science or information technology or any major that relevant.
- Willingness to travel.
- Able to write test plans and test cases based on technical system requirements.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and meet short deadlines.
- Able to think outside-of-the-box, bugs can often be found only when you test the system in unexpected ways.
- Creative solving of technical problems – to ensure the ability translate technical and tactics requirements test plans.
- Independent, self motivated, positive mindset, be able to work well in team.
- Able to communicate effectively - both verbally and in writing.
Submit your application here
Send your application letter, detailed CV, recent photograph and certificates by email (PDF format max. 300 KB) to: email@example.com before January 31th, 2018.
Reference code of positions must be written on the email subject (SQA).
You can use the form below to submit your application online