||Junior Software Engineer
Develop information system by analize, design, develop, maintain, test, and evaluate.
- Design, develop, and test software.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment.
- Male/female, maximum 30 years old
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply for Junior position, have experience as Software Engineer or Java Developer would be advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or information technology or any major that relevant.
- Willingness to travel.
- Excellent application system design and development skills.
- Understand in architecting, implementing and managing high performance scalable J2EE applications on Linux/Unix platforms with one or more of the following: Java Web Services, Oracle SQL Developer, JSP, Spring, JSF JMS, XML, jQuery.
- Have knowledge of J2EE architecture/design patterns, Object Oriented Design methodologies, SOA, data modeling techniques and SOAP.
- Understand designing / developing with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).
- Have knowledge of OOP software concepts, design patterns, and best practices.
- Able to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts / software technologies as needs arise.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible team-player.
- Able to communicate effectively - both verbally and in writing.
Submit your application here
Send your application letter, detailed CV, recent photograph and certificates by email (PDF format max. 300 KB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org before January 31th, 2018.
Reference code of positions must be written on the email subject (JSE).
You can use the form below to submit your application online