||IT Project Manager
Involved in a project from its initiation through closing and lead the team that is responsible for achieving the project objectives.
- Full responsible and accountable for the project.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables (outcomes).
- Develop project plans.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Manage project budget, schedule, and resource allocation.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to stakeholders.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Ensures the project achieve the objectives, especially on time, within budget, meets quality standards & customer expectation.
- Male/female, maximum 37 years old.
- At least 2 years experience as Project Manager / team leader / project management or any position relevant.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree in computer science or information technology or any major that relevant.
- Willingness to travel.
- Good communication skills.
- Independent, self motivated, positive mindset, be able to work well in team.
- Good command in English, both spoken and written.
- Understanding PMBOK would be advantage.
Submit your application here
Send your application letter, detailed CV, recent photograph and certificates by email (PDF format max. 300 KB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org before January 31th, 2018.
Reference code of positions must be written on the email subject (IPM).
You can use the form below to submit your application online