- Provide technical support to customer about service enquiries and day to day support on all issues and requests related to the system and the services, including operation support, technical advice, problem resolution, escalation, incident management, problem management and security management via telephonic/web/email/fax enquiries.
- Logging of service calls and documentation of all user requests and incident/problem resolutions.
- University Diploma / Bachelor degree with majoring in computer science or information technology or any major that relevant.
- Have Experience >2 years in related fields (Software Application & Helpdesk Support) or equivalent.
- Strong problem-solving, application-troubleshoot and analytical skills.
- Strong experience in implementing and managing high performance scalable J2EE applications on both Windows & Linux/Unix platforms with one or more of the following: Java Web Services, Oracle SQL Developer, JSP, Spring, XML.
- Knowledge & experience in Joget Workflow or other workflow platform is a plus.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts / software technologies as needs arise..
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible team-player.
- The ability to communicate effectively - both verbally and in writing.
- Willingness to travel and to be placed anywhere.
Submit your application here
Send your application letter, detailed CV, recent photograph and certificates by email (PDF format max. 300 KB) to: email@example.com before January 31th, 2018.
Reference code of positions must be written on the email subject (AS).
You can use the form below to submit your application online